Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Treasure by Abigail

June 4, 1786

The cold, hard seas are bashing the old Neverland.  We are sailing to France to give Her Majesty the greatest treasure that ever sailed on the seas.  Our water is running low, and the men are constantly getting tortured for trying to even look at the greatest treasure to ever sail on the seas.

We expect to arrive at France tomorrow, but even I am wanting one look at the greatest treasure that ever sailed on the seas.  My curiosity has been taking over my loyalty little by little, and I plan to see the treasure tonight when I am keeping it away from everyone else.

As I walk down the dark and wailing steps and near the chest, I take out my sword and cut the top of the chest out.  My eyes glow and my curiosity is gone.  I see paper bound together, for it was the world's first books to go in Her Majesty's library!

No comments:

Post a Comment