Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Maddline by Amber

Dear Maddline,

It was a dark and stormy night the day I went to my library.  It was kinda creepy cause the lights were flashing and everything.  So I had to return the book Frankenstein.  Well guess what, the library was fine right but then...So what are you doing this weekend?  I think I may come visit you.

Oh sorry, and then it started swaying back and forth...So what did you have for dinner?  Yeah, well then it grew an arm.  I am not kidding...So can you go to the movies Saturday?  Well, then it grew another arm...I think I may go see Soul Surfer.  Then it grew a leg.  I was so freaked out...What restaurant do you want to eat at?  Ok, then another leg...I think Johnny's would be nice.  AND it stood up and walked away, taking me with it.  So yeah, I really don't know where I am.  Cause I am still in the walking library.

Well, I will talk to you later.

BFF,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment