Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bone: Old Man's Cave by Jeff Smith


Book Jacket

The showdown between the Hooded One and the people of the valley begins.  Thorn and Phoney Bone seem to be at the center of the maelstrom.  Will they survive the Hooded One's sacrificial ceremony by the light of the blood moon?

Review

Ooo, the plot is really taking off.  We got the answers to why Phoney Bone is so important and who the Hooded One is--and I liked both reveals!  And oh man, that ending.  I got chills of anticipation. 

That...is a really short review.  I guess all I need to say is that this was really good, and I can't wait to read the next one.  Everyone should be reading this series!  It is not only for 3rd grade boys, as I previously believed.

Five out of five tongues.

Release Date:  August 1999
Reading Level: Grade 3+
Where In Dunlap Public Library's Collection: GRAPHIC SMI

No comments:

Post a Comment