Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Changes

You might have noticed a lack of new content on this blog.  There is a very good reason for my uninvolvment--I've been busy!

I'm nearing the end of my time as children's librarian at the Dunlap Public Library, while simultaneously running our Summer Reading Program.  That doesn't leave a lot of time to read and review books.  I've got to give this up soon, anyway, so I'm giving myself a break a couple weeks early.

My replacement is already at the library, and she is wonderful.  She may or may not continue this blog, but check back to see her thoughts if she does!

Thank you to anyone and everyone who has read my reviews--I've very much enjoyed sharing my love for YA and Middle Grade (and occasionally adult) books with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment